RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal according to the following stipulations, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly neither be attributed to their commercial nor their self-employed professional activity:
A. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us (Hey Coral GbR, Mennonitenstraße 3, 67433 Neustadt an der Weinstraße, Germany, e-mail: email@example.com) a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or email) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
CONSEQUENCES OF REVOCATION
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You have returned the goods to us or to Hey Coral GbR, attn. Altmayer, Rieslingweg 18, 67435, Neustadt an der send back or hand over the wine route. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
1) Please avoid damage and contamination of the goods. Please send the goods back to us in the original packaging with all accessories and with all packaging components. If necessary, use protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please use suitable packaging to ensure adequate protection against transport damage.
2) Please do not send the goods back to us freight collect.
3) Please note that the above numbers 1-2 are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.
4) The processing time for returns including refunds is up to 14 days from receipt of the return.
5) If your shipment is not delivered to a post office and you intentionally do not pick it up within the period set by the supplier, we reserve the right to withhold the return costs incurred from your originally paid amount of 3.90 euros. The same applies if you refuse to accept the package. Non-collection or non-acceptance does not constitute a valid revocation.
B. CANCELLATION FORM
If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.
Hey Coral GbR
67435 Neustadt an der Weinstrasse
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*) ____________ / received on (*) __________________
Name of consumer(s)
Address of consumer(s)
Signature of consumer(s) (only if notification is on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable